When you are looking to invest in new commercial cooking equipment, it can be difficult to know where to begin. There are many different types of appliances offering different levels of quality and functionality.
You need to choose appliances that are efficient and durable, to help your kitchen work as smoothly as possible.
The heart of your restaurant or bar is the food that you serve. The best way to ensure you can easily prepare your quality dishes quickly is to invest in the best selection of commercial cooking equipment available.
We have listed below three key commercial appliances that you need to form the foundation of your kitchen:
1. Freestanding Commercial Ovens
When it’s fast and powerful cooking power you need in your restaurant’s kitchen, then a freestanding commercial oven is your best option. Depending on the size of your kitchen and your cooking needs, you may need more than one.
The advantages of investing in a commercial oven range from improved portability, to being able to modify the configuration and cooking layout. There are also more options for you to choose from to truly match the oven to your kitchen needs, such as size, power and precise cooking control.
A great example of a freestanding oven is the Turbofan:
Turbofan E22M3 - Half Size Tray Manual Electric Convection Oven
- 3 x 460mm x 330mm half size sheet pan capacity
- 3 x GN 2/3 tray capacity
- 70 mm tray spacing
- Single direction low-velocity fan
- Power ON control panel indicator
- Mechanical thermostat 50-260°C
- Heating ON control panel indicator
- Manual 60 minute timer
- Time-up control panel indicator and buzzer
- Single phase connection
To see the full range of Caterlink’s commercial ovens please click here.
To keep your ingredients fresh for as long as possible you need to invest in commercial refrigeration that best fits into your kitchen, and has the required capacity. So first map out the size of your space and then look at the options that will work.
There are different types of appliances that perform different functions, so you need to work out exactly what you will be refrigerating so you make the best choice. You can choose from freezers, chillers, cool/ freezer rooms, ice machines, and fridge-freezer combinations. You should also consider the aesthetics and how the refrigeration appliance will look alongside your other appliances.
If you have food and drink items that need to be visible for your customers to see or access, you may need a display-style fridge.
Skope make impressive, high-quality fridges, for example:
- Upgraded refrigeration system for significantly improved energy efficiency, performance and noise reduction
- Door switch and manual light switch to further reduce energy consumption
- Significantly more energy efficient than the previous TMEF models
- Door alarm and ambient alarm for greater peace of mind
- Optional illuminated LED sign panel to brand and advertise your products
- Stabilised temperature display minimise fluctuations from door openings, accurately displaying actual product temperature
- Electronic controller maintains precise temperature control
- Interior illuminated by energy efficient LED light
- SKOPE Cyclone Freezer integral refrigeration system
Caterlink have a wide range of under-counter and vertical chillers/ freezers, to view the full range please click here.
3. Food Processors
Food processors are often called the chef’s secret weapon, as they can be an amazing resource especially in the busiest of kitchens.
They are incredibly versatile, able to satisfy a growing number of food preparation tasks in greater capacities. There are many options to choose from that are powerful enough to take on the tough tasks. The speed at which they work means minimising preparation time and maximising cooking efficiency.
Investing in a food processor like our Robot Coupe R211XL as seen below, may be the best decision you ever make.
ROBOT COUPE R211XL Cutter and Vegetable Slicer
- Industrial induction motor for heavy duty use guarantees durability and reliability
- Standard smooth blade with removable cap
- New easy-fit lid making it quicker and simpler to use
- New magnetic failsafe system and motor brake which stops the blades moving as soon as the lid is opened
- New handle for a more comfortable grip
- Pulse control for true precision processing
- Large hopper for the preparation of vegetables such as cabbage, celeriac, lettuce, tomatoes
- Automatic restart of the machine by the pusher for greater speed and efﬁciency
You can view Caterlink’s wide range of food processors available by clicking here.
With over thirty years in the industry, Caterlink has established itself as one of Australia’s leading commercial kitchen contractors. Come visit our showroom or take a look at our extensive product range available online.
Contact us here and let us know how we can help you today.