Commercial Kitchen Design and Services
Caterlink is your one-stop shop for commercial kitchens. We take care of the commercial kitchen design, project management, finance, kitchen planning, and commercial kitchen equipment.
- Procurement Management
- Construction program sequencing and critical milestones
- Technical and manufactured shop drawing approval and submission process
- MEP and service drawing facilitation
- Compliance – Australian standards, health code
- Stainless Steel fabrication detail and process
- Mechanical (exhaust hood) standards – AS1668.2-2012
- Equipment-specific installation and connection requirements – protect your investment, install it correctly, don’t void your warranty!
- Trade co-ordination – plumbing, gas, electrical, refrigeration, mechanical, installation
- Completion requirements – testing, commissioning, training, manual submission
A site visit is our team doing due diligence on your behalf – when we get a lay of the land and are involved in your commercial kitchen project from day dot, we are better able to identify any hiccups and foresee issues that might roadblock your project success. Access issues, service requirement mishaps, construction, and architectural inconsistencies, you name the roadblock, we’ve seen it. Easy solve; save yourself the stress and start cooking sooner by requesting a site visit today!
Commercial Kitchen Design & Planning
Dreaming of your commercial kitchen layout and need our help? Whether you require us to conceptualise what your commercial kitchen layout needs from the early stages onward, have commercial kitchen design plans in the pipeline but need questions answered, or require our expertise to review existing designs, we’re available to lend you a hand. Throw our commercial kitchen supplier and project management expertise into the mix to complement the commercial kitchen design and planning you need. This way you will have a sure-fire success story on your hands.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
You asked and we delivered (pun intended). When you purchase your commercial kitchen equipment you want the option for further assistance. Equipment delivery, in-store pickup at our Perth warehouse, and installation are all available at your request!
TRAINING & COMMISSIONING
Looking to get cooking with complex industrial kitchen equipment? Let us help you. We’ll organise, by request, a qualified trainer from either our own team of corporate chefs or manufacturer representatives to visit and train your team on the commercial equipment operation, commission and maintenance.
WARRANTY COORDINATION SERVICE
Suffered an equipment breakdown? We will take all the paperwork from your account and do the chasing around on your behalf, to ensure the fault is rectified as urgently as possible. Caterlink provides this free service to allow you more time running your business, and prides itself on the strong relationships it holds with all suppliers – allowing the best result for our clients with the turnaround period.