Caterlink Warranty Services
For any Warranty Logs please call us during trading hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm AWST
Caterlink’s Warranty department acts as a coordination service between the customer and the manufacturer only.
This co-ordination service helps minimise the time and stress of logging a warranty service,
as we know exactly what information is required, and don’t have long hold wait times!
We log the service on the customers behalf, follow up with the manufacturer for updates and ensure the job is completed and closed out.
– Caterlink DO NOT operate a Service Department or have Service Technicians.
– Most manufacturers are located in the Eastern States, so please take this into consideration when logging a request. i.e. Logging a request at 12pm WST is 2pm EST.
– All Manufacturers will require card details up front before they send a tech out. This is to ensure if the fault is deemed NON Warranty the charges will be paid for by the customer.
– Manufacturers offer out of hours service, but this will be at the cost of the customer.
– Certain Brands/Units are ‘Back To Base’, this means it is the customers responsibility to deliver the unit to and from the nominated Service Centre.
– Caterlink does not offer Loan Units
– Manufacturers and Caterlink DO NOT provide any compensation due to the unit’s inability to be used.
– Some manufacturers prefer you to log directly with them but we will advise you of that at the time you log the request.
– If your request is urgent, we recommend contacting the manufacturer directly, while your immediate on hold wait time may be longer it could get the job into their system quicker.
– Regular servicing and maintenance of equipment, including all consumable items (Filters, Lights, Cleaning Etc) are solely the customers responsibility and if not kept in good working order MAY void the warranty.
– Remote customer may incur longer wait times whilst the manufacturer sources a local tech.
– Manufacturers will cover travel costs within 50km of the Metro Area- anything outside of this the customer will incur the additional travel fees and associated costs.
– Incorrect Gas and Electrical Supply, Incorrect Installation (Excluding Caterlink Installed), Glass, Door Seals, Misuse, Ambient environmental conditions outside of Manufacturers recommendation (Temperature, Humidity, Water Quality), Curtains and non-critical components are NOT Covered under warranty.